TRIPAWDS: Home to 11287 Members and 1312 Blogs.

Tripawds Supporter sites have no ads!

Jill's Journey

Hopping her way towards a (hopefully) cancer free life three legs at a time

Because Sally Loves Pictures….

Filed under: Uncategorized — rica55 at 1:39 pm on Friday, September 20, 2013

Tripawds is a user-supported community. Thank you for your support!

I’ve taken some new pictures of Jill in all her tripawd glory the last week or so and couldn’t figure out where to post them for Salt to see, so I figured a blog post was in order!  Jilly is feeling and acting great, which means she has been posing for the camera a lot more!!

To remove ads from your site and others, upgrade to a Tripawds Supporter blog!

September 20, 2013 @ 1:48 pm   Reply

I always love Jill pictures. She is so beautiful & snuggles a lot. Thanks for sharing the one with Belle in there too 🙂

Michelle & Angel Sassy

September 20, 2013 @ 3:53 pm   Reply

Beautiful Jilly!!!!
yes.. you are looking a little bit like a camera diva there Jilly girl.!!
but that is ok.. cause we loooooove pictures!!

Dakota Dawg

September 20, 2013 @ 5:58 pm   Reply

“I’m ready for my close up, and don’t forget to scratch my belly.” She is indeed a diva, but she’s earned the privilege. I hope to see pictures of you for years to come, sweet Jill!

virginia and dixie

September 20, 2013 @ 7:12 pm   Reply

Hi Jilly, Rica, and Belle (and Jack even though not depicted). Love to see your happy pics. glad all is going well for you….keep it up kid! xox Dixie and virginia

September 20, 2013 @ 10:25 pm   Reply

Love, love, love those!

Kathi and Murphy

PS We were at one of those “junktique” malls earlier this week and found a vintage postcard from Maine. Do you still need that one? If so, I’ll put it in the mail.

September 20, 2013 @ 10:28 pm   Reply

Jill really knows how to work the camera!!! She always puts a smile on my face!

September 20, 2013 @ 11:35 pm   Reply

Honest ro goodness………and this is TRUE! Last night I was either gonna email you or try and get into the chat before everyne went to bed…(neither of which took place) and tell you we REALLH, REALLY good use some Jill pictures around here! That cat can put a smile on your face no matter wat!!

And lo and behold……there is the Diva of all Cats, the Hollywood Starlett everyone wants to be……..JILL!! I am soooooo glad yo posted this! I’m grinning ear to ear!

And to hear how great she’s doing on top of these ADORARABLE PICTUES…..THAT MAKES EVERYBODY GRIN!

Pepper! She really does works te camera! She KNOWS she’s posing! And she realy is showing off all her tripawd glory! I don’t think I remember any od her posing like that……I remember these things!

Bur the way she stretches out those paws and jusrpt begs the camera to come closer…she just pulls you right ito her heart!

The one with her on the floor though…she looks a touched miffed…I think it’s because she’s not on HER sofa on HER “fur” blanket…..the floor is sooo “beneath” her…pun intended!!

That mug of hers where she has her “cat smile” going n… kinda’ reminds me of the “dolphin smile”. She has the neatest marking on ner face.

And what cats hug and kiss like that? Cats don’t do that! JILL does and that’s because she loves you and she knows you love her! She realy, realy does. That’s one incredible bond you have!

And Belle, it loo,s like you just got out of the grooming parlor…your coat looks so white and fluffy! It does seem that you k ow the sofa belongs to Jill and you just perch wherever she allows!

Thanks sooooo much for beinging us smiles tonight Jill. We sure did need them!

Lots of love to the whole pack!

Salt and Napph Hannah

September 22, 2013 @ 6:41 pm   Reply

Jilly you’ve got some mighty big paws! So cute.

September 24, 2013 @ 7:20 am   Reply

Jill you are looking great!!! Keep up the happiness!

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI