TRIPAWDS: Home to 11315 Members and 1317 Blogs.

Tripawds Supporter sites have no ads!

Jill's Journey

Hopping her way towards a (hopefully) cancer free life three legs at a time

Filed under: Uncategorized — rica55 at 12:09 pm on Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Tripawds is a user-supported community. Thank you for your support!

As we begin 2014 I wanted to put together a special tribute to our tripawd heroes.  I know for me, Jill has shown me the true meaning of being brave this past year.  This was the original song I wanted to use for her one year ampuversary video, however, she wanted to show off her boxing moves instead.  I feel it’s more fitting to use it to show our amazing community of fighters anyway!

To remove ads from your site and others, upgrade to a Tripawds Supporter blog!

January 1, 2014 @ 1:35 pm   Reply

My Dear, Dear Erica,

I started crying as soon as I pulled up your blog! And by the time I went through the whole video, I was sobbing and gasping! And that was just the FIRST time! Of course I went back a SECOND! The second trip just turned me into a puddle of tears on the floor.

THAT was straight from your heart and it went straight into our hearts!!

To express feelings soooooo beautifully through those sacred images and perfect lyrics…that is a gift that can only come from a soul who understands the wisdom of compassion, caring and love.

Every picture, I found myself reaxhingout and touching the screen and saying “Oh, there’s……., and there’s……Through the tears, each picture gave me an instant heartwarming memory of each of our heroes.

Erica, this is a gift to all of us here with you now, and to all future tripawd families. It’s too wonderful to not be shown on some massive level where it can reach out and touch all of humanity.

YOU are such a gift. As everyone here knows, this journey takes us to so many different dormat corners of our heart and soul. If we are open and allow ourselves to let that light of love within come shining through, the lesson is learned.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for allowing us to be in your circle of light. You are a beautiful soul,

With love and gratitude,

Sally and Happy Hannah

January 1, 2014 @ 4:01 pm   Reply

This was a beautiful tribute to all our Warriors. You did an excellent job of putting this together. I do not know how you did it without crying. I was crying the whole way through it 2xs the 2nd one I was sobbing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You do such a great thing here and your goodness & light shows through.

Michelle & Angel Sassy

January 1, 2014 @ 5:22 pm   Reply

That was perfect! I had tears in my eyes through the whole thing as I named all those precious fur babies those still with us and those who are gone. What a special thing for you to do. Just proof that you are a real angel (although we already knew that).

Wishing a wonderful 2014 to all of you!

Luanne & Spirit Shooter

January 1, 2014 @ 5:37 pm   Reply

That was amazing, Erica. I’m a snivelly, snotty mess! For a moment, the first time I watched it, I was trying not to be sad because I was getting pretty sure that you had forgotten Wookie, but no… there her was at the end of the alphabet, lol.

That really was a beautiful gift to us all. Thank you so much.

January 1, 2014 @ 5:56 pm   Reply

Like those above, bawling my eyes out. There were my girls, my crazy one and my sweet bubbly one. Love it so much my heart is hurting. Thank you for putting such a lovely tribute together for all of us.

January 1, 2014 @ 6:16 pm   Reply

What an unexpected and thoughtful surprise! Thank you for taking the time to put that together. =) Love it!

January 1, 2014 @ 7:17 pm   Reply

That was seriously amazing and so good.

January 1, 2014 @ 8:36 pm   Reply

Thank you so very much for including my baby salem!!!!

January 1, 2014 @ 10:12 pm   Reply

I will say this again and again…we were blubbering messes after watching this but in a good way. Thank you SO MUCH for this gift to help us kick off the year, we couldn’t ask for more. You are as amazing as our Tripawd heroes! xoxo

January 7, 2014 @ 2:27 am   Reply

This was really, really beautiful, and incredibly sweet. :3 I love it, and I love all of our Tripawd heroes! Really moving.

Happy new year to you, Jilly, and Jack! We love you all!

– Fang and Mom

January 9, 2014 @ 12:30 am   Reply

I said it in the Facebook page and I will day it here!! Thank you!!!! Thank you for making us smile through tears, sharing so many brave babies all together…great job girlfriend!! I too was a blubbering mess… In a good way!!!!
Christine….. With Franklin in her heart <3