TRIPAWDS: Home to 11315 Members and 1317 Blogs.

Tripawds Supporter sites have no ads!

Jill's Journey

Hopping her way towards a (hopefully) cancer free life three legs at a time

Off the market!

Filed under: Uncategorized — rica55 at 11:11 am on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tripawds is a user-supported community. Thank you for your support!

Jill Here! Well I have some exciting news.  Some of you may have seen this new tripawd kitty around (  His name is Bobby.  My mom found him for me on JDate.  or something like that.  I know it was on the internet.  You all know Bobby’s new Mommy Lori.  Lori’s baby Chuck was a beautiful, sweet St. Bernard we all came to love here on tripawds and fought the great battle against bone cancer.  Unfortunately, Chuck had to go to heaven and I continue to fight the good fight against this nasty disease in his (and others!) honor.

Well.  Mommy thought Lori should have a tripawd since TECHNICALLY Chuck never did become one – but he was an HONORARY one.  So mom hit the interwebs and found me a boyfriend! Right there, staring up from the screen, right outside of Chicago where Lori lives was BOBBY!

OK, so we don’t live near each other and he is a bit younger than me but….I can be a cougar MRRRRROWWWW! and I can still love him from afar!  I am so so happy Bobby found a great home!  Bobby got his leg STUCK in a BEAR TRAP and then had to have it removed!  That sounds like one brave kitty to me and great boyfriend material.  What do you think guys?  Don’t we look like a great pair of tripawds?

To remove ads from your site and others, upgrade to a Tripawds Supporter blog!

April 23, 2014 @ 1:00 pm   Reply

Jilly and Bobby, sitting in a tree….

I hear wedding bells!

April 23, 2014 @ 1:49 pm   Reply

Yay. Kitty love. Lets see we had a doggy wedding how about a Kitty one??? I agree with Rene wedding bells.

Michelle & Angel Sassy

April 23, 2014 @ 2:47 pm   Reply

It does not get any cuter than that!!

Let the new chapter begin!

Sendng the best wishes (do we need to send kitty condoms too?)

Sally and Happy Hannah

April 23, 2014 @ 2:53 pm   Reply

OMG hahaha! Love this!

April 23, 2014 @ 3:31 pm   Reply

I don’t know, Sally. First Jackson needed a ciggie and now Bobby needs condoms. What are you starting here?

Love, love, love the new “happy couple”.

Kathi and Murphy

April 23, 2014 @ 5:18 pm   Reply

LOL kathi…

Rest assured. Mr Bobby has been cleared of all stds 😉 and his man parts. But he’s still quite the charmer lol

April 23, 2014 @ 8:27 pm   Reply

Such adorable kitty tripawds with super sweet adorable pawrents.

April 23, 2014 @ 8:33 pm   Reply

what a handsome couple! 🙂

April 23, 2014 @ 10:53 pm   Reply

We are going to have to start putting ratings on these blogs!

Perfect match!

April 24, 2014 @ 6:06 am   Reply

Jill and Bobby…perfect match 🙂

Linda and Tucker

dr. ann

April 24, 2014 @ 2:25 pm   Reply

Am hoping for kittens!

April 24, 2014 @ 2:29 pm   Reply

Dr. Hohenhaus, in your professional opinion, do you think our kittens would have three or four legs?

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI